Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Boys will be Boys

So the weather finally cooperated this last weekend (only to be short lived as this weekend is a different story) but we were all outside until the very end.  I was gone in the morning and when I came home this is what I found....
 This is what happens when the 3 boys are left home alone.  

 Blake's not hurt...just adding a little dramatics to it all.
 Brett survived unharmed also however he was probably rethinking his idea.
 They revamped their "ship" and added "body armor" for the next ride.  If you click on the pic you can see they named their ship "Eagle 5" and added "We brake for no one".  Any movie buff know what that is from?
 Sunday evening they had convinced their dad to get the bb guns out and shoot a target which then resulted in Brett thinking he saw some frogs in a mud hole which turned into a B and b mud fight.

 The brown blob that Brett is holding is Blake's other shoe.

It was a fun weekend to finally be outside...I enjoyed some time on my john deere mowing, Marty put together my new lounge chairs for the pool and well the boys had fun just being boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment