Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Graduation and Momma's Day

I attended the graduation of my cousin Jordie from Diller-Odell High May 11th.  She will go onto University of Nebraska in Lincoln to pursue a major in English Education.  Congrats Jordie Nicole.
 Jordie and her 3 older sisters.  No one will find a group of sisters closer than these four.  It's amazing how much they love and respect each other...its a rare gift.  They also have a 10 year old brother, Korey that they love and adore too.
 I spent the first part of my Mother's day with my mom and grandma at church and then headed home to see my boys.  


Three generations of mommas.  I am the person/mother I am today because of these two ladies.  Thanks Mom and Grandma for all you have done for me and our family.
The boys showered me with gifts when I returned home today....a new pot for flowers, bird seed for my feeders, licorice (my fav snack) and they filled all my empty pots with dirt so they are all ready for me to plant flowers in them this week....I hope.

I didn't get our annual Mother's day picture taken when I got home but followed up with one the following weekend.  It's fun to compare them year after year.



No comments:

Post a Comment