Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Finally our vacation pics...the easy way.

So I have been frantically trying to get the boys vacay books done on shutterfly because I can get the books 25% off and free shipping and realized after I finished I realized I can post the link to view the books right here on the blog.  YEAH!!  Click and enjoy.  (FYI...this is Blake's book...Brett's book is identical except for the last page with the 5 highlights...Brett's highlights were 1. Windjammer cafe and eating all the jello and rice he could eat, 2. swimming with the stingrays, 3. holding the crocodile, 4. playing on the wipeout obstacle course in cozumel and 5. trying all the fancy desserts offered after supper every night.).

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0ActnLNo2ZNmTto&cid=SFLYOCWIDGET

No comments:

Post a Comment