Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Beer-Rocks aka Bierocks anyone?

My girlfriends and I decided we would tackle making homemade bierocks this week with the help of Momma Brack.  It was a fun day, however a long one and I'm not sure any of us are going to be doing it again anytime soon.

This was my kitchen before we started.
Momma Brack made each us make a batch of homemade dough with her supervision of course.  Amie was the first at her attempt.
Melanie and Momma Brack working on Mel's batch of bread dough.
I, however, was informed by Momma Brack that my batch was the best one of the day.
Eventually Momma Brack was comfortable with our abilities and took a break to have some coffee and play on her ipad while we continued to slave away.
This is what 150 some bierocks look like....they're just like snowflakes...no two are the same.
So even though we were exhausted after all the bierocks we figured we had the ovens on and had enough ingredients we'd whip up some cinnamon rolls.  This is only half of the cinnamon rolls we made the others had already left.
My loot that is now resting comfortably in my freezer less the few that I've already consumed over the last couple of days.
And once again my kitchen is back to normal.
All in all it was a fun day.  Lots of laughs which always makes for a good day.

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment